|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||export standard packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||2,000pcs per month|
|Modulation:||COFDM||Receive Frequency:||300-900MHz (optional)|
|Encryption Mode:||AES256 Bits||Power Supply:||DC12V|
|Channel Bandwidth:||2/2.5/4/8MHz (adjustable)||Dimension:||334*200*51mm|
wireless video receiver,
video transmitter and receiver
Military Outdoor 2.4 Ghz Video Receiver / Handheld High Definition Wireless Digital Receiver
It’s our newest desgined HD multi-funtional CODFM video receiver special for army outdoor use.The use of advanced multi-carrier diversity reception technology to support high-speed mobile reception and non line-of-sight.With 7 inch high-definition screen and provides simple control operation by user and perfect image display,Which provide quick reference data for quick installation works. Our product is widely used in security, fire, and emergency communications and broadcasting industries.
1. High brightness,contrast,anti-glare screen with a sun shade,sun clearly visible.
2. Center marker,screen marker(viewfinder)function
3. Color/B&W/R,G,B Monochrome display
4. COFDM modulation,H.264/MPEG-2 full functional image decoding;
5. Support Multicarrier double antenna diversity reception
6. Built in with 7 inch 1080P high definition LCD screen;
7. With internal Li-battery,support 4 hours continously working;
8. Frequency can be customized according to requirements.Usual suggest at the range of 300-900MHz;
9. Support video audio transmitting synchronously;
1. Frequency:300-900MHz (optional);
3. Bandwidth:2/2.5/4/8MHz (adjustable);
4. USB plugs: U disk inserted type DVR;
5. Audio output:3.5mm jack (CVBS) headphone;
8. Decoding mode:H.264/MPEG-2;
9. Encryption mode:AES256 bits;
10. Internal Li-battery:6000mA, can work 4 hours synchronously;
12. Net weight:3.1kg
Front control panel:
1. Headphone jack
2. CAMERA:Camera mode key
3. SCALE: Screen marker dispaly confirm,you can choose 80%,85%,90%,93%,96%,off.
4. LEFT: Center mark (cross) display,volume adjustment is to reduce the volume,press the RIGHT button to confirm.Then press this button to control the volume decrease.In the menu settings for project selection and adjustment.showed that the volume is adjusted to reduce the volume.Press the right key to confirm and then click this button again to control the volume decrease. The menu is for project selection and fixed value adjustment.
5. RIGHT: volume adjustment confirmation key.When you need to adjust the volume,first press to confirm the size press,then press this button to increase the volume control in the menu settings for project selection and adjustment.
6. MENU: Menu key to entr/exit the menu.
7. DOWN:Direct pressing this key,shortcut keys for the focus assist.To enter the menu for the down adjustment key to select the next option.
8. UP:Direct pressing this key,color/B&W/monochrome(R,G,B)select a shortcut.Enter the menu for the up adjustment key to select the previous option.
9. Mode: 1080P/1080I resolution,HD&sdi interfaces are automatically compatible.
10. Power: On/standby select key
11. Power indicator
12. DC12V: power supply;
14. RJ45: network connector.
15. USB: U disk inserted type DVR;
Sun Shade installation and remove
1. Installation: Positive parallel alignment of the sun shade and monitor, the projection of the sun shade hanging claw at the monitor sun shade slot(see the monitor front view marked 17). Pay attention to the position should be aligned around inserted balanced slide down.
Sun shade installation view:
①The sun shade’s hanging claw nd the monitor’s sun shade slot should be aligned around inserted balance to slide down.
②By equilibrium of sliding down to match uo the sun shade and monitor.
③Please follow steps,otherwise will damage the cover.Pls do not press the L/R panel of the sun shade,if not,unable open the cover.
2. Remove: When you want to shade cover is removed from the monitor, hands were clench monitor and the sun shade, drag up shade cover from monitor, that separates the sun shade from the monitor.
Remove sun shade view:
①In accordance with the instructions below steps,close the sun shade in sequence.
②Drag up sun shade balance to separates the sun shade from the monitor.
③Remove the sun shade