|Place of Origin:||China|
|Brand Name:||Kimpok Technology|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||Export Standard Packing|
|Delivery Time:||3-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,PayPal|
|Supply Ability:||100 PCS Per Month|
|Frequency:||0.9G/1.2G/1.3G||Number Of Channels:||6 CHs|
|Transmit Power:||5000mW||Voltage:||DC 12V|
|Weight:||41g||Transmit Distance:||5000-8000m In Open Place|
1.2Ghz 5000mW Analogue wireless transmitter with DC 12V for Live-time Video Transmission
Kimpok Technology is the wireless security provider of choice for police departments, private investigators, UAV hobbyist, and federal agencies nationwide, in large part due to our range of wireless video transmission devices. Our selection of state-of-the-art wireless video transmitters and receivers, wireless video links, antennas, and wireless sensors, are designed so you can place your cameras where you need them, without the concern of running video cable.
Our wireless video receiver and transmitter options are used for a variety of demanding applications, including long range wireless video transmission and remote video surveillance. Our 1.2 GHz / 2.4 GHz / 5.8 GHz wireless links offer a cost-effective and scalable wireless solution; these wireless access points let you send multiple camera signals to a single receiver, reducing overall system cost.
Whatever your wireless surveillance application or budget, we can find the right solution for you. Contact us! We can customize any solution to fit your requirements.
1. Wireless transmission: no need to set up communications cable
2. Image, audio sync, color black and white compatible
3. Small size, light weight, easy to carry, good installation
4. Responsive, timely, send and receive real-time transmission
5. Using FM mode, anti-interference ability, good image quality
6. Highly integrated, stable and reliable transmission distance
7. DC power supply, easy to use.
8. Large output frequency, equipped fan in it, credibility, use for long distance wireless transmit projects and special use in military project.
|Channel||1080MHz, 1120MHz, 1160MHz, 1200MHz, 1240MHz, 1280MHz|
|Transmission Range||5000-8000m in open place|
|Output impedance||50 Ohm|
|Audio input impedance||1K Ohm|
|Audio input Amplitude||1.2Vp-p|
|Video input impedance||75 Ohm|
|Video imput amplitude||1.2Vp-p|
|the Lowest Voltage||DC5V(@31dbm)|
|Working voltage||DC 12V|
|Accressories||receiver, antenna, AV cable|