Generally our warranties are 1 year, All the defective product during the warranty period will be repaired or replaced free. And after 1 year, we will repair the defective product for our client charged in basic cost.
What is covered by my product warranty?
Your product warranty covers any product malfunctions or product defects that prevent your product from working properly.
What is NOT covered by my product warranty?
The warranty does not cover any product that is modified from its original factory condition, any damages incurred during shipment, acts of nature, does not cover any damage due to vandalism, or any damages due to the improper installation of the product. (This includes not following instructions, installing your own hard drive in a DVR, cutting cables, cutting connectors off of a camera, or any modifications to your camera.)
What do I do if my product is not working?
Call or Email your sales consultant. Our knowledgeable consultants are available to assist you Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM and Saturdays 9AM to 12AM. (Chinese time)
What do I need to do to send my product in for repair or replacement?
1. Call or email your sales consultant for RMA request form.
2. They will first try to help you troubleshoot your product.
3. If your product needs repair/replacement, you will be issued an RMA (Returned Merchandise Authorization) number by one of our Tech Support representatives.
4. Pack the product carefully with any parts and accessories that were included with the product.
5. Write the RMA number clearly on the exterior shipping box. (Never write the RMA number on the original product packaging) Be sure to also include the RMA number in the ATTN line on your shipping label.
6. Not including this information on the exterior shipping box will cause delays in the processing of your RMA
7. Your sales consultant will send you address to ship the product back to us.
Who pays for the shipping of my RMA product?
Within the FIRST 30 days of purchase: We cover all shipping charges to and from your location, and our Tech Support department will issue shipping labels upon request.After the FIRST 30 days of purchase: You pay to ship the RMA product to us and we will pay for anything we ship back to you.
What if my product is not repairable?If your product is under warranty you will receive a replacement unit that is comparable to what you originally purchased.
Will my replacement product be new?
Depending on availability of inventory, your product may be new or refurbished.